Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dream Big: Song of the Week


When I heard this song today, I knew I had to share it with you. Do you have a dream? Is it a big dream? How big is big, really? Oprah had a dream of being able to see a few trees out of her kitchen window. Now, in just one of her homes, there are so many trees that she can't number them. Whatever your dream is, God has something bigger planned for you. You have to do your part, though. As Jazmine says in this song, "...if I don't take the chance, I won't ever get out..." If you don't take action on your dream, you'll never realize it.

I want to take this time to share part of my dream with you. By this time next year, I intend to be fully self-employed as a Divine Toolkit (more to come on this) and completely unemployable. My children are in attendance at First Class Montessori and I'm happily partnered with my divine right mate... Well, I said part, not all. It gets bigger than that.

How big is YOUR dream?

If this song is resonating with you, click the music box in the right column & download the MP3. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alexis!! I am only now seeing this. :) Thank you! It was originally not in my music store, but while browsing You Tube, I found it and I simply HAD to put it in there.

    ReplyDelete