Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm Living the LIfe of My Dreams ... & So Are You!

Recently, I was brought back to a conversation that I had 5 years ago with a former business partner. We concluded that at some point in the past, we wanted everything that we had at that time. We longed for it. We dreamed about it and eventually, it came to pass.

I have a notebook that contains everything that I want to be, have and do in my experience here on Earth. I call it my 'Empress Bliss List'. I update it frequently by dating when things have arrived as well as adding new desires. Currently, I'm sharing space with someone & have had an intense desire to move into my own space. Over the past 10 months, this has not come to pass. Eventually, I came to resent the space & the roommate & myself as well for not being able to make this move happen. Then, one day as I was updating my Bliss List, I saw this desire on my list: I live in a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath house with a fenced backyard & all appliances including a washer & dryer. That's EXACTLY where I live right now. In fact, it's even better than I imagined. My front yard looks like a park. My backyard has HUGE beautiful trees. I have been GLEEFULLY banned from cleaning. LOL! My roommate does all of the cleaning. Best of all, for the first 8 months that I lived here, it was RENT FREE!!!

Look at the things in your life. Chances are, there are some things in your life that are just like this. In fact, I'm willing to bet that there are. Share them with us...

No comments:

Post a Comment